Brand Bar Terms & Conditions \\
These Terms and Conditions govern our working relationship for clients of The Brand Bar by Salted Ink. By inquiring to purchase a brand, you ultimately agree to all terms & conditions listed below.
Compensation: When applying to purchase a listing from The Brand Bar, you agree to pay me the full listing price. The full and non-refundable payment is due before I commence any work.
Purchasing Process: Brands are sold on a first come, first serve basis. However, the inquiring purchaser’s brand must fit into the proposed brand without major modifications and/or the inquiring purchaser may ask Salted Ink if we are willing to make major modifications and a custom proposal to do so. Sometimes multiple inquiries may be received for a brand before the “sold” sign is marked. You will be notified by Salted Ink within 24 business hours if your application for purchase has been accepted. We do our best to be responsive and fair in the purchasing process.
Custom Fitting: Purchasing Client’s brand (name, tagline, etc) must fit into designed brand without major changes. Salted Ink reserves the right to assess the compatibility of the brand to the inquiring purchaser for the purpose of The Brand Bar. Additional design edits that fall outside of what Salted Ink believes is a reasonable request will be subject to additional fees. If this is the case, Salted Ink will present the client with a proposal for extra design changes of which the client may choose to accept or refuse. Please note that Salted Ink does offer custom design services that may be a better fit for certain clients that do not find anything in The Brand Bar to fit their needs.
Accreditation and Promotion: You agree that Salted Ink may place an accreditation, as a hyperlink, in the form, size, and location as I may determine with your approval, in or on the Final Deliverables, and that I may reproduce and display the Final Deliverables for promotional and marketing purposes, including, without limitation, in my portfolios and websites, in galleries, design periodicals, and other media or exhibits for the purposes of recognition of creative excellence or professional advancement, and to be credited with authorship of the Final Deliverables in connection with such uses.
- Stock imagery shown in listing is not included in final files. All stock imagery is used for display purposes only.
- Brand purchase does not include any printed material, only design files shown.
- Font suggestions shown are not included in final files. If client would like the full font files they must purchase their own license to the proposed font separately.
- Salted Ink is not responsible for maintaining copies of brand files after the project is complete. Please keep several backup copies of your final logo files.
- You may not sell, resell or share any of the items purchased through The Brand Bar. Only one person or business may use a single brand for personal or commercial purposes.
- We aim to have all brands completed within 10 business days. However, if the client becomes non-responsive or non-communicative during the process, Salted Ink has the right to terminate the project and keep the non-refundable payment as well as re-list the brand.